- 12 x Roman numbers (1-12);
- 4 x square shaped buttons,
- 10 x round shaped buttons;
- clock central piece with 1 long and 1 short arm (1 AA battery required - not included in the pack)
- detailed instruction sheet
The numbers and buttons are made of black polyfoam and 1cm thick.
Once the clock is assembled it has a diameter of 32cm. The numbers and buttons have a sticky surface which allow them to be stuck on the wall and they can be removed, however depending on the quality of paint and/or wall, it may be difficult to rearrange the clock once it is assembled. The central piece is made of aluminium and a screw in the wall is needed to hang it upon.